I started this blog to share my pregnancy with those closest to me that I never really get to see & wish I could. Now that Harper is here, I've just decided to continue it & share a little of our family with everyone.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Month? Already?




My...how time really does fly by. I cannot believe Harper was a month old yesterday - it doesn't seem possible that she's already been here that long! Yesterday also marked the occurence of graduation from newborn-size diapers to size-one diapers. Not only that but she also outgrew her newborn-size clothes {and she didn't even get to wear all of them - imagine that!}. Crazy how both those things seemed to have occured on the same day!! The even more amazing part is that she ALSO started smiling yesterday!!! Justin & I were getting her dressed yesterday morning and playing with her a bit & I mentioned to him that she was smiling and that I didn't think it was gas-related finally....and I told Andrea & Matt at dinner last night that I thought she had smiled but I just wasn't for sure. But when we got home last night she just kept smiling - and it was the sweetest thing in the world! So yesterday was a very big day for us - well, for Harper anyway. I think she might be starting to wonder if I have two faces ~ one with a camera lens attached...

No comments: