I started this blog to share my pregnancy with those closest to me that I never really get to see & wish I could. Now that Harper is here, I've just decided to continue it & share a little of our family with everyone.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bigger and Bigger and Bigger....



But that's what I'm supposed to be doing, right {getting bigger and bigger and bigger, that is}?! It's crazy to see the changes through pictures ~ especially in just the last month. I can definitely tell she is growing ~ her movements feel SO much different now ~ no longer just kicks here and there ~ lots of other noticeable movement. Still loving it, though! Ready to meet her, but terrified about delivery ~ hopefully that fear will pass soon. ;) I'm 31 weeks along ~ only 9 more weeks til the due date... {and have gained 16 pounds as of now, since I know you wanna know! Got a feeling the holiday eating will get me this time around, though!}

No comments: