I started this blog to share my pregnancy with those closest to me that I never really get to see & wish I could. Now that Harper is here, I've just decided to continue it & share a little of our family with everyone.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Beginnings



I am starting this blog mainly for family members and those otherwise closest to me that I want to share this joyous time with.

As you know, or else you would not be here, Justin and I are expecting our baby girl sometime in February of 2008. My actual due date is February 29th, but we all know how that goes ~ could be sooner, could be later. Either way, we are VERY excited and VERY much anticipating her arrival.
We chose the name Harper Ryne mainly because I loved it & Justin didn't argue with me when I told him! I really just wanted her to have a different name from everyone else ~ someone once said that if you could hear someone saying "appearing live on stage tonight" after the name, then it was a keeper! And we all know I've been a Cubs fan since birth, so the Ryne is really because I love Ryne Sandberg and it's also a very different name.
So this is just the start of this blog. I anticipate adding pictures of her room and, yes, even my big ol' belly! Looking forward to sharing this with you guys and hearing your comments, advice, etc. MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!

4 comments:

bkfisher said...

She is already beautiful. Thank you so much for including me in this WONDERFUL adventure. I am so happy to be part of this blessed event.
I want to wish you all a healthy, happy, loving experience for now and the rest of your lives.
Your "Old" Uncle Walter and Aunt Brenda love and miss you very much.
We are so happy about "the little girl".
Take care and please keep us posted.
Best of happiness and love to you, Justin and Harper.
Love always,
Aunt B. & Uncle W.

Unknown said...

Thanks for including us in your journey. We are looking forward to the arrival of our new niece Harper and can't wait to spoil her. You know we love you both so much and Harper will be loved just as much. We are so happy for you and know that you will be great,loving parents. Thanks for letting us share in your journey. Get ready for a love that you have never experienced before, it's truly amazing.
We are wishing you both an exciting wonderful journey to parenthood.
We love you!

Connie&Trey

Jhardin3206 said...

I think you have chosen a beautifully unique name and I cannot wait to meet her. Just think, in less than 4 months your lives will be complete when you hold your little girl for the first time, there is no better feeling in the world!
Love you,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I'm still having a hard time believing that the same Nicole I grew up with is now pregnant. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see this little person. I'll be home the first two weeks of December before I head back to Spain so I want to make sure I see you while I'm there. I love you!